- Intermediate (B1) – Overview and highlights of the language covered in CEF B1
- Upper-intermediate (B2) – Overview and highlights of the language covered in CEF B2
- Advanced (C1) – Overview and highlights of the language covered in CEF C1
Practicing vocabulary, grammar, use of English to improve accuracy and develop fluency. Preparation of specific questions in advance that will be answered in class (Q&A session).
- Presentation skills & public speaking
Is speaking publicly really terrifying? Then this succinct weekend course gives you an overview of the tools and techniques to come across with more confidence and authority. We explore methods to structure content, bring it to life and engage your audience.
Short and sweet. This weekend course transforms your written structure and style to save stacks of time every day. We compare formal and informal English, help systemize your flow of ideas and make sure your point is clear and concise.
- Small talk and networking skills
How do you start a conversation? What do you say? How do you make a great first impression? Does your body reflect this? Are you making your point? How do you politely move on to the next person? If you’d like to learn how to enjoy networking and make a lasting impression, then come along.
- Cooking with Simon Harris*
Cook delicious Thai, Moroccan, Indian and British curries and dishes. Learn about the best kitchen equipment, chef skills, how to select the best ingredients, spices, herbs and how to make various pastes, as well as tips on cooking basics such as meat, potatoes and rice.